Apr 17,2015
By: 'Paul Regan'
Apr 17,2015
We decided to use eMoov to sell our property having become sick of the extortionate fee's charged by the traditional estate agents. Within 2 days of posting our property on eMoov we received and accepted an offer. Even at this stage we were happy with the value for money we had obtained from eMoov. As the sale progressed we encountered problem after problem - with our bank, with the buyer, with our next purchase - but the patience and support shown by eMoov, and in particular Jodie Shambrook, was nothing short of superb. In the final days before exchange of contracts Jodie went above and beyond anything that could have been asked of here to ensure it all went well. She provided a fantastic, personal service that was reminiscent of the good old days when customer service actually meant something. In short - Jodie was able to minimize the stress and pain any house move can cause.
I would not hesitate to recommend eMoov to anyone who is thinking of selling or letting a house. I have no intentions of moving again in the near future but, if I ever do, I will definitely be using eMoov again.

Emoov