Apr 17,2015
By: 'Masood'
Apr 17,2015
While me and my wife and our dog was looking for garden flat to rent we register with dexters .Wojciech did contact us by mail asking for what exactly we are looking for . I responded by email too and clearly sed I got dog. In few days I hear great news that he got property for us.
The flat was good , with garden space an on good position my wife loved it from first look. We pay 700‚£ deposit as asked and prior to move in we pay full deposit and one month in advance . Then Wojciech told us that the dog can not be included in the contract and insure us that there will be no any problem that they manage property just tousentd of lies and bullshit . And we like good stupid people belived him and agree. And then the nightmare started! We Singh for 3 years and agreed 6 month we was told that the landlady do not wish to have animal in her property and we have to move!!!!! Even when we went to the office to ask why is this happening dear Wojciech run quickly downstairs hiding him self from us and his other collegue told us that he don't care who what day and we can't do nothing about it even sed we are going to be in trouble if we don't move and we are going to be put in tenants black list . I know it's hard to prove who what sed but at least I keep bloody emails from Wojciech and there clearly is writen we have dog . As my wife is pregnent and she had a lot of pressure around moving again finding property and landlord who will accept pet she got so worried and now she is staying at hospital with risk of premature delivery and all this thanks to Wojciech. Only I hope he will get what he deserve !
By: Marilyn
Apr 24, 2015
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Dexters branch. I am the Customer Services Manager and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance.

If you could e-mail further details to me at customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn