Apr 17,2015
Matthew
By: 'Mrs S Widlake'
Apr 17,2015
I have had a very good experience of selling my property thanks to the staff at Aston Fox. They have been extremely professional at all times and the advice they have given has been invaluable. This was my first experience of being in a chain, and I have always felt supported and 'in the know'. I can confidently recommend their services.

Matt set the ball rolling by explaining the process and completing the necessary paperwork. David continued to liaise on a regular basis, updating when necessary and pushing things along where needed. Adrian, Bill and Chris were involved in overseeing the viewings, and they always ran smoothly. I was very impressed by how they had consideration for ensuring they left my home how they had found it. People viewing were asked to remove their shoes on arrival, as did the Aston Fox staff. Whenever I phoned, the staff answered quickly and professionally. Adrian has an especially good phone manner, remembering particular details about clients and using this information to make polite conversation. I mostly dealt with David who maintained a high standard of professionalism at all times.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at Aston Fox.

Aston Fox