Apr 17,2015
By: 'Mr and Mrs Roberts'
Apr 17,2015
When we first contacted Beresford Adams to enquire about selling our house we were greeted by friendly staff who booked an appointment.
Zoe arrived at the house and took her time explaining everything.I did not feel rushed to make a decision and I could ask as many questions that I wanted,
Once we decided to sell our house with Zoe and her team it was all systems go and before we knew it our house was advertised on the internet and also on display in their office.
We were very fortunate to have our house sold within a couple of weeks!
The whole process was managed effectively and efficiently.
Our main conversations were with Victoria Ainsworth who was very friendly and professional.She kept me updated at all times.
When Victoria said that she was going to ring back she did.She was able to deal with any enquiries I had no matter how small they were!
I would definitely recommend this team to anyone thinking of selling their house.

Beresford Adams