Jul 17,2011
Jul 17,2011
Shocking company! All they are intrested in is making as much money as possible out of you. They tried to charge me £30 to renew our contract and when I told them I was leaving they insisted on me giving them 2 months!! Oh and if you want a reference off them they charge £25!! Complete joke, avoid avoid avoid!!
By: Agent
Jan 31, 2013
All tenents sign a fee agreement at the start of their tenancy, confirming that they understand and agree to fees that we charge. Our fees are totally transparent and we make every effort to ensure that tenants are clear when they enter into an agreement. The fee we charge for a tenancy renewal is less than £30. We require that tenants give 2 months notice in writing, when they wish to vacate a property, in line with their agreement. This is clear in the agreement that the tenant signs. Again, their signature is evidence that they have read and understood the agreement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Liverpool North! To leave a new review of Northwood Liverpool North, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Liverpool North