Apr 17,2015
By: 'Stephen Wright'
Apr 17,2015
I am writing following the sale of my property at 7 Salisbury Road through Haybrook Estate Agents. Having exchanged and completed on the sale, I am now in a position to offer a perspective and thoughts on the sale of the property.

All in all, I have had an excellent experience with Haybrook. I have found them helpful, supportive and communicative throughout the process and I would recommend them without reservation to anyone thinking of selling property in the Crookes area. In particular, I've found Lynsey Pryor in the earlier stages, particularl in dealing with a difficult negotiation and Vanessa Short in the later stages, particularly in dealing with an appalling performance from my solicitors extremely helpful in guiding me through the processes and keeping my interests in mind.
Pretty much standard market rate. But the agents worked really hard for us, so I'd suggest that they more than justified their fees.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Stephen

Many thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear about your experience and the good service you received from Lynsey and the team.

All the best for the future!

Melanie Smith