Apr 16,2015
Lavelle
By: 'Chris Hughes'
Apr 16,2015
Both worked with us throughout a very difficult sale caused by uncooperative buyers' team throwing up unreasonable deadlines.
They were very patient and were very prompt in passing important information to us.
Minor changes to the appearance of the house were promptly updated on the brochure.
Sensible and sound advice was given on our selling strategy, which eventually resulted in an acceptable offer being made.
We would definitely recommend this team to anyone else looking to sell property in the Sawtry area, as their local knowledge us unsurpassed.
By: Simon
Apr 16, 2015
Dear 'Chris Hughes'
I'm so pleased to read that our "local knowledge" is "unsurpassed." in your view, as I often think that this aspect of our service is not always as valued as it ought to be. So thank you for highlighting that - I'll make sure that the team are made fully aware of your review.

Thomas Morris