Apr 16,2015
Steve Jones
By: 'JW'
Apr 16,2015
Fantastic service experienced from Richard Worth estate agents from start to finish. I dealt mostly with Chris Osment who I found to be extremely professional with great knowledge and experience of the property market. Chris constantly kept me updated with viewings and feedback from potential buyers even on his days off, he also gave me some great advice on selling my property. Chris clearly has a passion for property which shows in everything he does and has a great understanding of individual customer needs which led to a seamless quick sale which is exactly what I wanted.

Steve Jones took over with sales progression once an offer had been made and accepted keeping me well informed of the status and the progress that was being made on the journey to completion. Nothing was too much trouble and he was always up to date at all times seeing it through to completion in a timely manner.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in using or recommending Richard Worth estate agents again in-particularly Chris Osment and Steve Jones as I believe they are not only an asset to Richard Worth but the estate agency world as a whole.

Richard Worth Estate Agents