Apr 16,2015
Simon
By: 'S. G.'
Apr 16,2015
When we sold our property, we decided to use UP Estates. Our son recommended them as they had previously sold his house.
I thought the pricing system was clear and much better value than other agents I had contacted for a quote. The valuation and brochure details were all dealt with efficiently and courteously; we were updated on all viewing, appointments and feedback promptly.
When an offer was made within a week, UP Estate staff dealt with the negotiations and the sale went through without us having to deal directly with the buyers. I have recommended UP Estates to friends as I like their pricing system and the service from the staff throughout the process was excellent. I am pleased that they helped to make the sale of our house relatively stress-free.

Up Estates