Apr 16,2015
By: 'Frustrated customer'
Apr 16,2015
Truly a terrible experience with this company. After having a viewing with an agent who knew next to nothing about the property, we were advised to email with any questions we had. I emailed and received no reply so called and was told someone would get back to me, which didn't happen. After deciding we would just go ahead we tried to make the deposit over the phone but we're told we had to come in to the office and pay cash. We were unable to go that day so today I called up to let them know we were coming in to the office this evening to pay the deposit, only to receive an email this afternoon to say they had let it to someone else. If it wasn't for their incompetency and lack of communication we would have been able to get the property we wanted. However I now think this is probably for the ebay because of this is how they treat prospective customers I can't imagine how they treat their tenants.
Be more professional, prep your agents, communicate better and bepre organised.
Attached Files