Apr 16,2015
By: 'Anonymous'
Apr 16,2015
Probably the worst agents i have worked with.
Do not pay rent on time
Do not notify me of any importance i.e if my rent has not been in my account 10 days after its due date i would call and ask why, after having the response of apologies the accountant has been away or the tenants have not paid their rent. I had to call to find out, not to mention the amount of emails having to be sent.
Arrogant towards business
Did not send of the tenants deposit registration certificate which cause a feud to the point i feel that they do not actually register the deposits they receive.
You feel the negative atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door.
No friendly manor
Smiling more could possibly help.
Argumentative staff

Will not be working with them again. Nor any of the sales/lettings members.

Although i must say the tone used by the lady who answered the phone to me in the past was very delightful. It's a shame i didn't catch her name.

Its a no-go for this agency,
Smile Be more supportive towards situations Take responsibility for the property i have handed over to them PAY MY RENT ON TIME. Register deposits.
Attached Files
I went with Winkworth and they got me lovely tenants within less than a week which paid ‚£1400. They over valued my property which i thought was a tad extreme myself for a one bedroom + study room (not a 2 bedroom as they were trying to market it at)

Amber & Co