Oct 16,2011
Oct 16,2011
Clinton was a great agent, he brought to see two apartments on very short notice and did not have the usual real estate agent attitude of "you'd better make an offer now, or you will lose this place". He was generally available for contact and for administrative issues throughout the initial contact and signing papers.
One slight issue: the landlord had sent Atkinson Mcleod an email, asking to inform us (the tenants) about an issue regarding the BT landline. Clinton forwarded me this message approximately 2 weeks later, leading us to have to wait over a month and a half in order to install a new landline and get internet.

I understand that forwarding this message may not have been Clinton's responsibility, and so I am giving him a high rating regardless. I would definitely use Atkinson Mcleod if I needed to move in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London