Apr 16,2015
By: 'Whirlybird property'
Apr 16,2015
I was not impressed with the estate agents as they did not keep in touch to let us know what the market was doing. When there were things on our property on the Zoopla web site that were incorrect they told me that they could not change them, I then looked further into the web site and found how to correct the errors and corrected them myself. I wanted the main photo change from the Kitchen photo to the front of the house photo which I could not change, I asked a couple of time for this to be done, in the end I spoke to Zoopla and they asked Whirlybird to change it on my behalf so it was done a few weeks later.
It was a card through the door offering 0.75% which was less than what we were going to pay with our last agent.
Attached Files