Apr 16,2015
Daniel
By: 'Emma'
Apr 16,2015
My initial meeting with Deirdre was great. She was very knowledgable and enthusiastic and as it was my first time selling a property explained everything in the detail I required to make me feel comfortable with the process. I had met with 2 other agents from well known Edinburgh based companies but Deirdre and DJ Alexander was an obvious choice for my sale.
My designated sales agent was Dan, he was brilliant, taking care of everything and keeping me updated on progress at every stage. Nothing was a problem and every member of the team (be it contact on the phone or in the office), was extremely helpful and professional. I was pleased with the valuation and home report process and even more pleased when the sales price came in at more than 8% above this. All in all a very pleasant experience made relatively easy and would definitely recommend.
Fee breakdown was very clear and competitive. Everything was clearly detailed and itemised and options given where appropriate. Other quotes from competitors were higher but I didn't pick DJ Alexander on cost alone, I was comfortable in their ability to deliver a positive outcome which they did. Brillilant and would use again and recommend.

DJ Alexander Sales