Apr 16,2015
By: 'Julie'
Apr 16,2015
I was anxious using an online Estate Agent, especially as all the High Street Estate Agents were saying how much extra they would do to sell my house with their local knowledge. I contacted eMoov and they immediately put me at ease explained the process and what they would do and how they could help. I opted to pay up front and within a couple of days the photos were taken and the advert was on all the major sites. We decided that we would try and sell the house and expected it to be a couple of months before we had a buyer, we were very surprised that within a couple of weeks we had an offer of the asking price.

Jodie at eMoov has kept everyone informed throughout the sale, including speaking to the person buying our property, the other Estate Agents in the chain and the Solicitors.

Just brilliant, and to top it all I saved ‚£4000.
Can't complain - very good price and brilliant results

Emoov