Apr 16,2015
By: 'Not good!'
Apr 16,2015
My property was let and managed by this agent for two tenancies, the management side of this company did not do the job at all. They did every thing to make money but by manipulating the situation. They would ask me to clean the property by a professional company at the beginning of a tenancy and by the end of it they would ask both the tenant and me to pay for cleaning of the property. Of course, I disagreed and they let it go. During the second tenancy, the tenants broke the washing machine, agent said it was down to management and I had to replace the washing machine, when I met the tenant, she said she broke it and had informed this the the agent. The agent did what ever that was easiest for them, ie, asked me to fix the issue. Tenants had complained of the washing machine, dish washer and the oven that are all in working order and under 4 years old. I gave them notice after their 6 months tenancy, the agent did inventory on check out. On inspection, I found holes and graffiti on the walls, microwave oven and other items missing from the property, garden/drive way not cleaned. When I took the issue up, the management said, find out all the issues and send it to us and we will pass the responsibility to the inventory company! They were very rude in their response, kept on asking where the holes on the walls are etc. the inventory company responded to the issues we took up by saying, the tenant never used one part of the property and the were also asking where the holes on the walls were. This even after we had taken pictures and described the locations. Cleaning was not done properly, the agent responded by saying the cleaners would not touch the walls!

Our feeling is that this agency wants to make money by not doing any thing, the so called management is absolute worthless! They let you do all the work but still charge you for so called management!
They could have cooperated better, said sorry for the mistakes and showed genuine interest in solving the issues! The mentioned issues are still outstanding and the agent is yet to respond. We are to take this the small claims if they do not respond.
Attached Files
We feel that for the work that they did and the way the property was managed, they should not have charged any thing for managing the property as they in effect did not manage it at all or I'll managed it big time!

Gibbs Gillespie