Apr 16,2015
By: 'Rachel Holcroft'
Apr 16,2015
I dealt with (over a very long year of looking, and buying etc) most of the staff in branch. I got to know and recognise their voices over the telephone, which was nice. And after going into branch to meet them it was nice putting faces to names etc. I'm sure at some points they got fed up of me and thought we would never buy a house! They stuck with me and took me back a few times to the house we finally bought. I loved dealing with Carly the most, especially after realising my son goes to a hip hop class that's run by her boyfriends sisters!!! We got our first 'new home' card from Gascoigne Halman too. Carly was the one I saw when I collected the keys and we reminisced over the year. I Would certainly deal with them again. We are now doing the property up, to our style and standards and CANNOT wait to get in and ENJOY it °Å¸Ëœâ‚¬
We only bought through Gascoigne Halman. We didn't have anything to sell. Thank you

Gascoigne Halman