Oct 15,2011
Oct 15,2011
We recently downsized by selling a larger home and moving into a bungalow. We appointed C J Hole of Bradley Stoke to handle the sale because we were impressed with the advice and professional approach of their manager Matthew. We were most impressed by them throughout the process, constantly keeping us informed and guiding us through to a succesful completion within a short period of time. Over our many years we have moved home on four occassions and I have to say we found C J Hole to be the best agents we have ever dealt with. Friendly and professional staff, prompt and extreamly efficient and a comany my wife and I would throughly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch