Apr 15,2015
By: 'Jan and Jim Mochnacz'
Apr 15,2015
Quintin was an obvious choice, being nearby. We'd been to 2 other agencies, but neither expressed any great interest in dealing with us. We were delighted to find that he was not only interested, but he was full of ideas and very helpful from the word go. This was brilliant for us, as we were only in London for the odd weekend: the fact that he was on the other end of a phone when we needed to speak was very reassuring. He got us a better price than we had expected, set himself a (tight) time target to find us a buyer, and indulged us when an old friend appeared on the scene and tried to buy our property from under Quintin's nose. He made the whole process easy for us, and every estate agency should have one. Having dealt with many estate agents over the last thirty years, I can say that Quintin is one of only two real gentlemen whom I've met in this business. I wish they were all like him. He is a star turn!
Very reasonable, especially considering the energy he put into closing a sale for us.
By: Quintin
Apr 15, 2015
Thank you for the kind words Mr and Mrs Mochnacz, glad I could help.

RE/MAX