Apr 15,2015
Jo
By: 'Rachael'
Apr 15,2015
I came in contact with Manning's whilst selling my current property, and spoke to Jo Murgatroyd regarding a mortgage.

She was amazing, I cannot rave about her enough. She made what was a stressful process for me into a quick, relaxed and quite stress free activity. It was my first time getting a mortgage on my own, and she explained everything. She got me the best deal, she explained the process, the various options on protection and what elements of the mortgage rates and fees meant. At no point did I feel that I was being forced into an option that wasn't right for me, or that I was being sold a product that wasn't appropriate.

I really felt like Jo was working in my best interests, and that if anything wasn't the right thing for me she would say so. I was absolutely confident with her service and everything she did for me. So much so that I used Manning's conveyance service and solicitors rather than my usual ones, on the basis that if their service is like hers it would be worth it.

I felt she cared about the service she was providing to me, and that she went above and beyond, I am sure there are times she shouldn't have been working and she still answered my questions and chatted to me.

Manning Stainton