Apr 15,2015
By: 'Fede'
Apr 15,2015
On the 1st April 2015 I ended my tenancy. The inspector said that everything was perfect...he shook my hand to say thank you for the excellent condition I left the property, making his job easy and promising me the report ready for me for the following day.
It is already 15 days that I am waiting for the final report and info on how to have my deposit paid back. So far no one from Braemore had enough time to reply to my emails requesting how to collect my deposit.
No the person that I have usually being in contact (Grant Stanely) nor the person that was suppose to deal with my deposit (Mark Hastie).
Everybody seems disappeared, vanished...now that they do not have to receive but give back money!!
I found this kind of behaviour absolutely irritating unprofessional!!
answer and quick system for paying deposit back
Attached Files
By: Callum
Apr 20, 2015
Dear Fede, sorry to hear about this. All tenants deposits sit with an independent 3rd party and we have no control over how long it takes to return these to you, however, you can speed up this process by contacting them yourself to ask for the return. If you have any queries on this, please don't hesitate to contact us. The Braemore Team.

Braemore Sales & Lettings