Apr 15,2015
By: 'Cheyne'
Apr 15,2015
Razvan is a reliable and helpful property manager. Communicating with Razvan is very easy as he is always available by phone, message or email and responds promptly to all inquiries. Razvan has been particularly accommodating when I have encountered slightly more urgent issues with my apartment. He goes out of his way to help ensure my home remains functional and comfortable to live in. When necessary, Razvan has been quick to arrange for plumbers, engineers and the like to come to my home and keeps me informed of the progress of such matters and any further steps that need to be taken. Razvan is a great property manager and definitely gets my recommendation.
By: Vanet Property Asset Management
Apr 15, 2015
Dear Cheyne
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Property Manager Razvan. We are delighted that you have received a first class property management service during your tenancy. Customer service is and always has been the very centre of our promise to our customers and we are overjoyed to learn of your positive experiences with us so far.
Wishing you all the best with your tenancy and look forward to working with you in the future.
Kindest Regards