Apr 15,2015
By: 'Ali-b'
Apr 15,2015
I have nothing but praise for Zone Letting. They have taken really good care of my property a few times now, as i go abroad for long periods at a time. I was really hesitant at first as leaving your property with a company you don't know is quite scary. There was no need to worry though, Scott Mckinnon really put my mind at ease and explained everything to me. Especially as i didn't know half the things that i needed to do before i rented out my flat ,for example all the safety requirements!! Scott is really good at keeping me informed about the clients who are interested in my flat and he really makes sure that both me and the client are happy with rental prices.These are just some of the things that they have helped me with but probably the most kindest thing was when i was moving out before one of my trips, Scott and Gary Towey helped me move some furniture for which i am most grateful for. Thank you Scott for your on going help and advice! in addition after every quarter my designated property manager Richard Glenton always keeps me up to date with any requirements the client needs or work on of the property that needs done. I would highly recommend this company.

Zone Letting