Apr 15,2015
By: 'Alexandra & Carly'
Apr 15,2015
I cannot recommend Joe as an agent enough. Unfortunately, as we all know, agents have been given a terrible reputation for being pushy and thinking solely about targets over people - this can never, ever will work when selling/letting something as personal and important as a property.

Joe was our friend from the start, like someone you meet through a friend at a party and click with instantly. He listened to everything we said (phew, as 5 other agencies didn't). He showed us exactly what we were both looking for, not one, but two, spot on properties.

The only complaint was how hard it was to chose between the two bit Joe put up with a ridiculous amount of girly messages from us! He helped us feel totally confident and at ease and got back to us immediately.

I work in the luxury jewellery industry and customer service is very important to me - Joe - you nailed it.

I would recommend this company for it's great property selection and fantastic staff to any of my friends and family, with pleasure.

We're so excited about our flat - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward