Apr 15,2015
By: 'John Smith'
Apr 15,2015
I have rented out my property in Brighton for the last 3 years with an agent, they started good but after the initial contact and tenancy things slowly started to go downhill. I changed letting agency and chose Brighton homes and have been with them for over 2 years and they are good. Their service levels, attention to detail has been the same till today. After the initial bad experience, I waited for 2 years before writing this review in order to be 100% sure that the letting agent I chose and my comments are valid. Very pleased with the way they deal with landlords and the most convenient and useful part is there 24hr property management service. I can speak to a member of staff day or night about my property, which really helps. My quires are dealt with immediately or within an hour or two. Excellent service. In my opinion the best letting agent in Brighton.

Brighton Homes