Oct 15,2011
Oct 15,2011
Most of my dealings were with David , at the Oxford road branch , from the first I felt that the information he was giving me regarding the properties was both realistic and truthful . His manner was always pleasant , and very helpful , phones calls were always returned promptly , even if it was to say I have not got the answer for you yet , but I am still working on it . When the process seemed to have come to a standstill at one point , David was instrumental in getting things on track and moving again . I only had brief dealings with Richard in David 's absence , and he was also very helpful , met Karen only once , she was also very friendly .David just had a really genuine vibe about , which has not been my experience with other estate agents , even my no nonsense two older brothers who attended the viewings with me thought he was ok .
As a first time buyer , the team at the Oxford road branch , contributed to making the whole buying process that much smoother .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Patrick Williams Ltd Reading