Apr 15,2015
By: 'Rosemary Pocock'
Apr 15,2015
I have always been happy managing my rental properties privately until we had to move abroad due to job relocation. I was recommended to SmartMove through a work colleague who had past experiences with them. From the first meeting of Mark and Jessica in the office I was delighted with the advice they had given me. I did shop about a bit like any of us would however found that no other agent had the time of day for me unless I was to sign up with them there and then! Ha. After this, I came back to SmartMove and have been even more so impressed with their service and dedication since. Would highly recommend using! No set up fees helped too!!
Set up fees were free! Fantastic service so worth the management fee that is charged - found this to be pretty similar across the board.

SmartMove (Aldershot)