Apr 15,2015
Amar
Priyesh
By: 'Dharam Chavda'
Apr 15,2015
One Click Homes are an exceptional estate agency. I called the office to enquire if about my property and Amar (Office Manager), talked the through the whole process and came to view my property at the at my convenience. Amar made the whole lettings process extremely simple and hassle free. He ensured my property was let out within a week from speaking to me with excellent tenants. I've found One Click Homes to be a very professional estate agency and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking professional guidance/advise regarding properties.
I was more than happy with the fees charged by the One Click Homes as the said they'll manage the property for me and I wouldn't have to wory about anything. They have done exactly that and more.

1 Click Homes