Apr 15,2015
By: 'First Time Buyer'
Apr 15,2015
Went into the branch on Friday to sign up to emails regarding properties. The agent I dealt with asked me all the basic questions which were fine. He then proceeded to try and hard sell me their mortage consultancy. I told him that I was not interested more than 5 times, stating that I had a family friend who was a mortgage advisor. He then said well yes I understand it from your perspective but I still think you should talk to our consultants... Being a management student, I replied, I am a business student and understand it from your perspective.. to which he stated well then why dont you just do it then. Already appalled by this approach to customers I wished I had walked out. I asked about a house in the window to shut him up, and he said he didnt know which one I was talking about. He tried typing it into the computer and nothing came up. He asked me if I was sure I was talking about a house in THEIR window, and how much it was. Instead of him getting up, or asking a colleague (all of which were sitting discussing their own private matters, not working), made me get up and have a look at their front window. When I had returned, assuring him I was talking about a property they were advertising, he asked a colleague, who said
aa mate, we sold that last month. Very unprofessional, and this ad is still in their window.
Since this visit to them, which I am still in dismay that they even have a branch with customers, they have rang me during work hours. Once leaving a message, just to say hi, hope you had a good weekend, just wanted to know how you are getting on. ... I was not impressed by this either, as they were quite happy to take up quality time at work to talk nonsense.

I really do not recommend this company at all. They are useless and rude. I have been appalled and offended at their practise.

Taylors Estate Agents