Apr 15,2015
Tracey
By: 'Ionut'
Apr 15,2015
Since the beginning of this year we have started to look for a new house to move in with my family. Everything was the worst nightmare ever until one day when we found some properties from Spencers.
We thought that everything will be the same but it wasn't at all. Tracey is the best ever and I would never change my opinion. She was fair with us from the beginning to the end and all we had to do until the moving date was just to wait and make plans about the new house. She took care of everything and she kept us updated with the evolution. Her profesionalism is outstanding and this makes her the best asset that Spencers can have. Guys please make sure you don't loose her if you wanna keep up on the market.
In conclusion I hope I will never have to move houses again. But if I have to do it I will know that Tracey will be there for me and my family.
Exactly as we agreed