Apr 15,2015
By: 'Mrs Davey'
Apr 15,2015
I would highly recommend House Network! This is the sixth time I have sold a house, and I can honestly say that House Network have been head and shoulders above any other estate agent I have used in terms of communication, and reliability.

The system is so well set up to work with the lifestyle we lead, where we use email on a regular basis but often at snatched points throughout the day: the 'ticket' (this is a means by which you can flag up any queries) that can be sent to your advisor is always reviewed quickly, and sensibly, and it has been great to have a record of communication to refer to.

Without fail, I have always been able to speak to an agent on the phone (without having to listen to 'Greensleeves' or whatever, being played badly on a queuing system, which has driven me round the bend when I've been stressed to the nines, waiting to speak to other estate agents!) Usually I will get to speak to my designated agent, but if they are not avail able, then every other agent I have spoken to has had immediate access to the details of our sale, and been able to give me up to date advice.

I have really appreciated the fact that I could write my own description of the property: who knows the house better than us? The facility to move/add/remove photos is also a real bonus.

Lastly, the cost for using House Network is totally fair. I have never felt that the percentage based system that high street agents use, is a representation of the service you get, nor has it ever made me feel that I have had value for money!

If you are a confident communicator, that is prepared to put a certain amount of your own time into selling your property (and why wouldn't you?) then you should really seriously consider using House Network.
Mr & Mrs Davey saved £6960 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
Very good value for money, with exceptional service.

House Network