Apr 15,2015
Kevin
Dan
By: 'Sue Stent'
Apr 15,2015
I can recommend Property World - they are helpful and very friendly, keep you informed all the time and really do what they say in their literature. My 88 year old parents were selling their property in Sydenham to move to the North of England so Kevin was generally dealing face to face with my parents and by email and phone with me. He responded always very promptly whether by email or by phone. And my parents who had never moved before, were finding the whole process very daunting but Kevin made things very simple and always answered their questions and concerns sensibly and carefully. I sometimes wondered if we were contacting him too much but Kevin was always polite and professional. He also recommended a solicitor and removals company and both were excellent.

Property World