Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

I really dont have the words to describe my great experiance with Romans letting in Camberley. First, I rented a house in 12 Cambrian Close with Jhonathan Jackson who helped me allot and kept in touch all the previouse two years. Then when my family decide to leave back to Emirates I also kept in touch with Emma and she is great manager. Second, when I handeled the keys to Romans I kept in touch also with Kelly and Kathrin and both of them are great. They support me to find another flat to rent espically I come back alone without my family.
Kelly Pugh is great Assistant Manager and also Kathren who show me more than one flat to choose from. Finally, I really wont to thanks Romans managment because they know how to choose their staff such as Jhonathan, Emma, Kelly and kathrin. I always hope that Romans will be International letting agency not just in Surrey and I hope to see Romans in my country Emirates and I am very proude to support this idea.Thank you again for all help and support that I have since I lived in Camberley. Romans will always the best in letting agency and congratulation for the reward.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 4! To leave a new review of Romans Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 4