Apr 14,2015
By: 'David'
Apr 14,2015
Overall we were very happy with the service we received from Preston Baker. I say overall because the process wasn't without a hiccup.

During the inital stage of the sale we were promised that the particulars to to be placed on their website/rightmove/sale brochures etc would be forwarded to us for approval. This never happened before the particulars were placed online.

My Mum was selling her property at the same time, again with Preston Baker, and she did receive the particulars to approve before they were issued in any format, which suggests that us not receiving ours was simply an oversight.

That was our only negative experience, everything thereafter was more positive.

The property sold very quickly after the 'Property Launch', for an amount over the advertised price. We had been happy that the advertised price was in line with the prices in the area for similar properties, and therefore to receive a little extra was pleasing.

The after sales care we received was excellent, I really could not be happier with the service we received from Karen. At all points during the process I felt that she was willing to go the extra mile to speed the process along and to ensure it was running as smoothly as possible.

The positives definately outweighed the small negative at the start and for that reason I would recommend using Preston Baker.
From past experience Preston Baker are a little more expensive that other agents, however I did not shop around for prices this time so cannot state that for definate. That said I am happy that the fee I paid represented value for money given the levels of service we received.

Preston Baker