Apr 14,2015
By: 'Keith Mahan'
Apr 14,2015
I recently used the services of the team at the Biddulph office to buy a property for my elderly mother and then consequently sell her house. Throughout the process all the staff( Rachel, Tanya and Rebecca) were professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
I was very pleased that they kept me informed with updates throughout and assisted in chasing up relevant solicitors with a
othing is too much trouble attitude. They were very understanding that my elderly mother needed as little disruption as possible and agreed to send one of the office staff to accompany viewings if required.
I may be buying another house in the near future and would have no hesitation in using the team at the Biddulph office and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase or sell a property in the area.
Many thanks and best wishes to you all

Priory Property Services