Apr 14,2015
Victor
By: 'Ulrika'
Apr 14,2015
I contacted Dreamview estates when I was interested in one of the studio flats they had listed for rent. Josh was my contact and showed me the property, introduced me to the landlord and when I put my offer in, was very helpful all the way through to signing it. My renting through an agent experience with Dreamview Estates has been bery positive. If I ever had a question about anything, I got very prompt response, and the tenant-landlord-agent communication was great. Also, when I decided to move on from the studio flat, Dreamview were very quick about refunding my deposit in full. Would certainly recommend Dreamview Estates for anyone looking to rent a property through them - the properties are well kept, pricing is reasonable and customer service is excellent.
Reasonable fees considering that the propery was in very good condition and good value for money (spacious, too).
By: Josh
Apr 14, 2015
It was great working with you, you were always a pleasure to deal with and I hope our pathes cross again in the future. All the best

Dreamview Estates