Apr 14,2015
By: 'Ally'
Apr 14,2015
This is one of the worst experiences of my life, the worst part being I have to deal with these people for another 18 months! :( For the last 6 months, I've had problems with the property I'm renting, which is completely normal. Stuff happens. But the things need to be fixed! First I was dealing with a Chloe Parker, and she 'moved on' god knows where, and got assigned to someone different, who was Robert Pearson, and thought to myself 'yes! maybe things will improve!' But no, they got worse. Every time I have a problem I would call and email and sometimes it would take him DAYS to even call me back or sort a plumber to come round. DAYS. Then the contractor would finally call me and not show up until a couple more DAYS later. Problems were to do with plumbing, e.g. kitchen sink, washing machine, dishwasher, leaks, things that shouldn't really wait that long to be assessed. I've been left without essential kitchen appliances for most of my tenancy because of the incompetency of this property management company. Sometimes I try to put myself in their shoes and think maybe they have too many properties per agent and can't handle the work load. But then, I've asked to speak with someone higher up, a supervisor, ANYONE that could help me progress things more than is being done! Now, I'm being completely 100% IGNORED!! Who ignores their clients calls and emails?!?! I'm completely outraged and feel so helpless, that I don't know what to do anymore because no ones giving me any information. So I thought to write this out for anyone considering going through this agency, DONT!!! Its absolutely awful and upsetting.
By DOING HIS JOB!!! and sorting my home problems out ASAP!!! Handing my case to someone else would could help me. Anything!
Attached Files