Apr 14,2015
By: 'Kate'
Apr 14,2015
I was extremely happy with the service provided by Bairstow Eves. As a first time buyer, I had a lot of questions and concerns which they were exceptionally helpful and patient with. I had been looking at properties for almost 2 years and had been gazumped twice with other agencies, Bairstow Eves assured me that this sale would go through smoothly, they were right, the process was very quick and straightforward. I have been especially impressed with the service provided after completion, Tony has continued to support and assist any way he can with the few teething issues I've had after moving in. He is always very quick to get back to me in order to solve any issue. I am very grateful for their support, it can be a daunting process and their assurance and patients has made it much more manageable.

Bairstow Eves