Apr 14,2015
By: 'Irritated'
Apr 14,2015
This is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Repairs were never carried out, when workmen finally came round they demolished the bath panel, left the shower unusable and refused to replace them. The fuse box does not meet current regulations and they regularly ignore tenancy law.

I moved out of the property and they changed the locks before I could retrieve all of my possessions. They have refused to return my deposit and have lied to the ADR company claiming excessive rent arrears and repairs. Neighbours have been forced into repairing fences on both sides. Some of the furniture they refused to let me retrieve has since been given to their new tenant.

Staff are extremely rude and aggressive to anyone who has an alternative point of view.

If this was my own experience I could put it down to a one off however the previous tenant also had a similar experience.

Avoid this company at all costs.
The opposite of everything they did or didn't do while I was in the property.
Attached Files
By: melissa dinsdale
Jun 23, 2016
I have lived in one of glb flats and still live here now, and I've reported loads of repares and they still haven't been done, I have a bees nest in my bedroom which my partner is scared and allergic to them, and all my electric went off and no one will do anything, worst letting people I have meet! Definitely would NOT recommend these to anyone!!

GLB Lettings Limited