Apr 14,2015
Scott
By: 'Nick B'
Apr 14,2015
I was extremely grateful for the level of attention to detail & the excellent customer service that Scott & Amber have provided. What was even more impressive was Scott's ability to locate a tenant who agreed a twelve month rental within 48 hours & Scott went out of his way to keep me posted with the updates surrounding the transaction. As for Amber she was professional in her approach in making certain all the utility companies were contacted efficiently to extradite the final bills which were on time & accurate. This is a most pleasing start to our first business transaction & long may this continue as I can only recommend them to all my family & friends wishing to utilise their services on offer. Excellent people who conduct business in the right way. Thank you Scott & Amber.
The fees were exactly what Scott said they would be from day one & there were no hidden costs like other agents. Better value than the other competitors, I am lucky to have chosen them to represent me.

Keystones Property