Apr 14,2015
By: 'Lesley M'
Apr 14,2015
I have now used igloo estate agents to sell 2 properties. The first was a property i inherited after my late mother passed away. I wanted an agent that could take the hassle away , as i couldnt bring myself to visit the property again. Igloo took care of all the viewings, given me feedback after each viewing that took place. They also handled all the negotiations and i sold the property for above the home report value in just under 5 weeks. I have since recommended them to my daughter to use them and her property was sold in 8 days! a first class service with excellent communication along the way! Really happy with the service and i would definetely recommend to anyone who has a property to sell.
fees were fair