Apr 14,2015
Nick
Clare
By: 'Juliet Auburn'
Apr 14,2015
I was anxious about selling my property at the right time for the right price as I had had difficult selling experiences in the past and one's house is, after all, probably the biggest investment most people have. Nick Warren did the valuation and offered good advise not only about its value but where it would sit in the current market and how best to approach marketing it to perspective buyers. Clare Knight handled all the viewing bookings and was really excellent at giving me notice of the appointments as well as detailed information about the viewer's own positions so I could properly consider any offers that were made and the likelihood of an offer resulting in a sale within my preferred time frame. The appointments were always accompanied and were always followed up with a summary of the viewing and feedback from the prospective purchaser.
I was absolutely delighted when Warren Powell-Richards relatively quickly found me a sound and straightforward buyer who could work within my preferred time frame and for the price we had discussed. They handled all further communications promptly and accurately to enable a smooth running and surprisingly stress-free sale on my behalf for which I am extremely grateful.
I am now looking forward to asking them to find me my forever home.
By: Tim B
Apr 14, 2015
Hi Juliet, just a note to offer my thanks for your fantastic and very detailed review detailing your experience with Nick, Clare and the team at Alton - It's really very kind of you and much appreciated. Thanks also for being such a great client over the years - We all wish you well - Regards, Tim B, Senior Partner - Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards