Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
I have scanned through some of the other reviews on here and I must say that the negative tenant reviews are somewhat typical! I rented through Underwoods Town and County while working for another agent in the town, so I understand first hand how difficult tenants can be, particularly when they demand repairs that are either unreasonable or low priority, and they want them to be done within 5 minutes of being reported!

Its pretty simple really, if you like the property, rent it. If you don't, don't rent it. Take care of the property and you will get your deposit back. If you don't and leave the property with damages and stains of course there are going to be costs to come from the deposit!

My personal experience of Underwoods is this ¢â‚¬â€œ they are very, very professional. They paperwork is spot on; the tenancy agreement shows all the fees so nothing is hidden or a surprise. Yes, I had to pay a fee to renew my contract, but I knew that as I read the agreement before I signed it.

I had very minor maintenance repairs throughout the two and a half years I rented the flat, and anything I did report was sorted within a few days. I got locked out of the flat after work once, so I called Underwoods and they had a locksmith to the property within the hour. Can't say fairer than that!

With regard to renting via Underwoods again, yes I would. I am actually considering buying a property with my partner and I would have no doubts at all about letting Underwoods manage it for me and find tenants.

By far the best agent in town, and I have rented through 4 of them!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1