Apr 13,2015
By: 'Mohammad Rizwan'
Apr 13,2015

When their employee show me the property she said she is not able to show it as she doesn't know how to operate it and some other nice excuses.

Now I and my lawyer calling and emailing them but not getting any reply,
They are forcing me to go to the court.

I am sure I will win as this is pure scam from them.

I wish there a below star rating here, I would give them 0 rating.

I will not do any business in future.
Very much disappointed, bought a property with wrong home report, In home report central heating was in working condition and when the money paid and found its not working. When their employee show me the property she said she is not able to show you as she doesn't know how to operate it and some other nice excuses. Now I and my lawyer calling and emailing them but not getting any reply, They are forcing me to go to the court. I am sure I will win as this is pure scam from them. I wish there a below star rating here, I would give them 0 rating. I will not do any business in future.
Attached Files
By: Mohammad Rizwan
Apr 15, 2015
How can Mcwan think this purchase is settles when my lawyer told McEwan about problem.
Now McEwan is not replying to my solicitor ,
How can you say all solicitors enquiry has been fully responded.

Nonsense
By: Mohammad Rizwan
Apr 15, 2015
My solicitor is only waiting your reply and now adviced me to go to court.

I will see McEwan in the court very soon.
By: Douglas
Apr 14, 2015
McEwan Fraser Legal wholly refute these inaccuracies and derogatory comments, as it should be acknowledged that the complainant is not a client of this firm. Any issues with the home report should be taken up with the independent chartered surveyor and not this firm, as all home reports are carried out by an independent third party.

Furthermore, any solicitor queries have been fully responded too. McEwan Fraser Legal respectfully request these false statements are retracted with immediate effect and not repeated, as we will implement court action and vigorously defend the firm against these completely unfounded allegations.

McEwan Fraser Legal