Apr 13,2015
By: 'Steve McNally'
Apr 13,2015
I have been really pleased with the service I have had from Perry Bishop as a whole and especially with Heather Broom. I have been updated every step in of the way and made to feel valued as a customer. I have sold and bought a house through them at the same time and both have been good experiences. Heather has obviously worked hard for me. I also get the impression that everyone who works there work hard for their customers. what has amazed me the most is that everyone I speak to that are going through the same process with other estate agents bitterly complain about the service they got. that is certainly not my experience with Perry Bishop. thanks for taking good care of me!
I thought initially the fees were quite high, however, when speaking to friends that have used other estate agents about their poor experiences, Perry Bishop's fees are very good value for money!
By: Sarah Benson
Apr 13, 2015
Dear Steve - I am so pleased to read such a positive review of Heather and the team at Faringdon. Thank you for taking the time to write - it is much appreciated. I am delighted that your experience of Perry Bishop & Chambers has been so positive. Best wishes, Sarah Benson

Perry Bishop and Chambers