Apr 13,2015
By: 'Ray Mcnair'
Apr 13,2015
I originally spoke with Nigel in Sales regards a valuation of an investment property I bought for refurbishment last October.
All was good with his polished pitch and promises of calling me in the new year (2015) nearer to the completion of the renovation.
I was happy with the service thus far.
Unfortunately I didn't hear from him nor anyone from the branch regards marketing the property in January. So I called no less than 3 times and remember speaking to Darren who assured me Nigel would call me. I've now placed it with Housesimple and ironically received s call last week from Darren at the branch asking me if I was looking to sell my property, as if it was the first time we had spoken. I told him I've already placed it on the market and said I would never consider using Townends services again as it was just the worst experience ever! Poor customer service! Amazingly Townends are not part of the 'transparency' scheme! I wonder why???
A month later towards the end of February I called again and told them I had a flat ready to go in the market. St
Returned my calls? Basic customer service!!!
Attached Files
By: Shelley
Apr 14, 2015
We are so sorry to hear that you have encountered this experience and would very much welcome being able to speak with you on this matter. Please let us know when it would be convenient for us to call you and the best number to do so by emailing sbaker@townends.co.uk

Townends