Apr 13,2015
By: 'Mr John D'
Apr 13,2015
I felt that the advice and value provided at the initial meeting was clear, honest, sincere and realistic. The impression I received was that the advisor owned the company which was largely family run and I believed he would therefore need to make every effort to sell the property to pay his family's wage.

The staff were very professional and polite on the phone when providing timely feedback and again I felt they really wanted to sell the property.

It paid off and the property has now been sold. Very reasonable fees compared to other agents and as I could not do the viewings they were only too happy to oblige. Excellent service, thank you and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Very reasonable fee and beat all of the competition.

Acumen Estates Ltd