Apr 13,2015
By: 'catherine'
Apr 13,2015
Our tenancy started off with a private landlord who passed the property on to Central as they were moving abroad. We found that the changeover was simple and any issues we had: electrical, plumbing etc got dealt with efficiently and promptly. Our landlord decided to sell the property which meant we had to deal with the buying team who were pushy and insensitive. It led to us feeling devalued and belittled in our own home, as we were to move out to make way for buyers our comfort was cast aside during a really unsettling time.
By: Neil Ewen
Apr 15, 2015
Dear Catherine, could you please contact me by telephone or email and let me know which property this is regarding? I know it can be a difficult when landlords decide to sell, especially if you are happy and settled were you live. If my team came across as insensitive I apologise as this was not intentional. Let me know if there is anyway we can compensate you for the inconvenience. Neil (neil@central-estates.co.uk/02085200033)

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London