Apr 13,2015
By: 'Debbie'
Apr 13,2015
I would not recommend this agent. I feel in my situation Minnie put her own needs before the vendor she was working for due to laziness. I feel there is a lot of underhand tactics used within this agency which made me question their credibility. I would like to see their audit trail as I am uncertain if all offers are put forward. I found the two members of staff I dealt with to be untrustworthy and aggressive. I would not believe a word either of them said.
Encourage honesty within the workplace and do not raise your voice to customers. Minnie shouted at me on several occasions which was completely unacceptable.
Attached Files
By: Minnie O'Rourke
Apr 13, 2015
I apologise you feel this way but I can strongly deny anyone shouting at you or raising their voice. I would love to be able to discuss this in person with you Debbie. Please do let me know when is convenient.

Preston Baker