Apr 13,2015
By: 'Alexandra Clinton'
Apr 13,2015
My husband and I received excellent customer service from Hassan at Reeds Rains on what was a very difficult moving day. We relocated from London to Wilmslow were let down at the last minute by our removal men, and then faced awful traffic resulting in a 7 hour drive and an arrival at our new property after 10pm! Despite all of this, Hassan remained calm, approachable and easily contactable throughout the day, helping us to set a plan of action for our arrival. He then came to let us into the property after 10pm and took his time to welcome us into the property, ensuring we knew all safety and security features. I have never received such excellent service from an estate agent before and can only thank Hassan profusely for helping us out on such a stressful day!

Reeds Rains